Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bittersweet ending

Its sound ridiculous but in many ways, it seems just like yesterday that Heather was standing behind the A&W counter, and I walked in, and introduced myself to her. It was in March of 2003, that I started at the A&W. Who would have known that so much of my life would be transformed during/through a job. It has been an amazing journey that I will never forget. I have met many people that will forever be in my thoughts and memories. On August 19th 2009 I said my goodbyes, not only to co-workers, but a building that has felt almost like a home away from home. I can't thank Bonnie and Steve enough for helping me out all these years, and now giving my brother a job there.

Heath and I couldnt find any pics from all the years. Most of the earlier ones are on normal photos rather than digital. But we did find these 2 pics from about 2 years back when Heather brought El and Ky to come and see me at work. Good times. They will be remembered....but now I have new places to go. I will be starting my internship at Omegon next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment