Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bostyn is 1 month old

Our little peanut turned 1 month old this last Monday. We cannot believe that the time has gone this fast already. The last month with Bostyn has been amazing. We have been so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends, who have done everything they can, to make this transition to parenthood a smooth one. My sister Jodi, has dedicated most of her time, to helping us in so many ways which has been so appreciated.
Bostyn is doing great and she is a very "healthy" eater. Nana Bonnie probably has a little something to do with that :) At her one month check up, she is weighing in at 9 lbs 6 ounces, and is now 21 inches long. (Bye bye newborn clothes) We continue to enjoy getting to know our sweet daughter, and we cant wait to see what this next month brings. We will do our best to keep everyone updated.





3 comments:

  1. Heather & Matt- SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!! I want to meet her before she is 5 year old!!! Please let me know if you are ever in Faribault, and I will try to get up to your place in March (when bball is over). Love you friend, you are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my "lil lizad" is so precious! I love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see her! She looks great guys! Isn't parenthood just amazing? I find myself just watching Olivia sleep (even though I should be doing laundry etc...) LOL

    <3 Rachel & Olivia

    ReplyDelete